Saturday, April 7, 2012

An Introduction

Hello everyone! I've been familiar with CATIA for a few years now. And I've had some experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD also. While I was learning CATIA, lack of resources was the biggest thing that held me back. If you want to learn CATIA, you have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to lessons, or  DVDs and stuff. And the free resources you can find on the web are incomplete, just bits and pieces here and there. So I've decided to help those out there who can use CATIA on the computers in their universities like me, or somehow have the license to the program. Also I'd want to mention that I haven't finished learning CATIA, as it is a huge program with lots to learn.

So, with the upcoming posts, I will show some basics starting with sketches and move onwards from that. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. You look like you know what you're doing :D I'll definitely refer to you if I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catia Course in Gurgaon
    https://techplanet.today/post/what-do-you-want-to-become-a-catia-engineer
    CATIA course in Gurgaon at APTRON Gurgaon is conducted by our team of certified experts. Furthermore, you also get access to CATIA course content and syllabus for classroom and Online Training, curated by the experts, in line with the current requirements of the industry. Well-formulated exercises will further help cement your knowledge about CATIA and how best it can be applied in varied scenarios. All of these will allow you to become an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling the majority of the real-world scenarios.

    ReplyDelete